Cancellations & Returns Policy
You can cancel your order any time before it has been shipped, so it’s important you contact us quickly if you wish you do so. Send us an email entitled CANCELLATION REQUEST to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your order number and full name so we can process it quickly.
At Full Picture Art we want you to be entirely happy with your order. If you would like to return the artwork in its original condition;
1. Raise a Return Request - Within 7 days* of your delivery date, email email@example.com, confirming your order details, and reason for the return. If 7 days* have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we can’t accept returns.
2. Prepare Package – Prepare the artwork for shipping using the original packing provided by the artist. Please include the authenticity certificate.
3. Ship the Package– Arrange to send the packaged artwork directly back to the artist using a traceable shipping method.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a credit or refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted.
- For international returns, some additional shipping fees may be applicable. Please confirm to your courier that the shipment is a return.
- If you are shipping an item over 75USD, you should consider purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
4. Confirm Shipping Details - Email all shipping details including tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Artist receives the Package
Refunds and credits
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to confirm this, and also notify you of the approval or rejection of your account credit or refund. If approved, your account credit or refund (minus shipping costs and custom duties) will be processed. For account credits, you will receive a ‘credit code’ to use at Full Picture Art. For refunds, these will be to your original payment source using the same currency and exchange rate as your original order within 10 business days.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a credit or refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- Full Picture Art Gift Certificates
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Sometimes, despite everyone’s best efforts, artworks can get lost or damaged.
1. Hold on to the original packing and artwork documentation (including authenticity certificate). We cannot accept artworks back unless they are in their original packing.
2. Within 7 days of your delivery date, email email@example.com, confirming your order details, and provide photos of the damage.
3. A Full Picture Art representative will contact you to discuss next steps.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* 14 days for EU Countries
Effective date 28th April 2015